Friday, May 18, 2012

Simple Accounting System User Interface


4:27 AM-I just finished designing the tables and database. Also done creating it in visual foxpro. I added a few test data so it won't be empty when I start coding the user interface.

My idea for the user interface will be just the traditional looking window with a menubar on top and a logo in the upper left of the screen. The user can select the different features/entry screens from the menu after logging in.

The entry screens will be standard across the entire software. To minimize learning time for users, I will see to it that they will see similar controls (add, edit, delete, print, exit) across all entry screens.

So far I was able to add the main menu and put in the logo. Next task will be to display a user log-in window before the main menu becomes accessible.

Feeling a little sleepy now so I will rest for a few hours and continue working on the user log-in screen when I wake up.










No comments:

Post a Comment